Hi gals! ♡ A new day, a new blog post.
A couple of weeks ago was Velvet's latest meetup, and sadly I'm still too lazy to edit my photos and update my blog right away. Maybe I'll get faster over time...? But it's finally here, and that's what counts, right? 😈
The last two weeks of June were crazy hot. Every day was over 30°C, which was ✨A-MA-ZING✨ I went to the beach a couple of times, went swimming, worked on my tan... But the best day was definitely the meetup that I was finally able to attend after such a long time. The last two meetups happened while I was either working or in Peru visiting my family, so I missed the gyarusa a lot. I was really happy to see everyone again. 

Wes and I woke up early to get ready and travel all the way to Utrecht (about two hours), where we were meeting the rest of the gals. He was super anxious because this time he was in charge of organizing everything, so I had to be there to cheer him up!
We all met on time and moved to the next station, where a cab was supposed to pick us up and take us to the beach. The trip was super fun because we spent the whole time chatting. Even though the cab was almost an hour late because the transport company literally forgot about us
, we finally made it. What else could we do besides dancing Para Para in the middle of the street while waiting? Hihi 
Once we arrived at the beach, it was sooo nice. The sun, the water, friends, drinks... That's honestly all I need to relax and have a great time. 
We played in the water, Chris smashed a watermelon, we all danced Center Guy together! We learned the choreography right there on the spot, which was surprisingly easy. Of course we also had a few photoshoots... Honestly, everything you could imagine from a gyaru beach meetup, we had it. 
@_lamia.nn Swimming meet!!! @こしょー【8/9 1st single リリース】 #gyaru #ギャル #tropicalgyaru ♬ 最強のセンターGUY アンセム (Dance ver.) - こしょー
This time it wasn't only our gyarusa. We also had an open invitation, so some gals from
Sugar Toppick
came to join us. I had no idea there was another gyarusa in the Netherlands! It was so nice to meet them, and honestly it was really cute. In Velvet we're mostly granny gals, while Toppick is mostly made up of baby gals. It felt like all generations came together that day, and somehow our energies matched perfectly. 
Sugar Toppick
came to join us. I had no idea there was another gyarusa in the Netherlands! It was so nice to meet them, and honestly it was really cute. In Velvet we're mostly granny gals, while Toppick is mostly made up of baby gals. It felt like all generations came together that day, and somehow our energies matched perfectly. Eventually our beach day came to an end, which meant it was time for more transportation adventures while trying to get back to Utrecht Centraal.
After another long wait, we finally made it to the restaurant, where we all had dinner together before everyone slowly started heading home.
I'm not gonna lie, it was a long day, and there was a lot of stress behind the scenes to make everything go smoothly. Every time Wes got stressed, I somehow became twice as stressed for him. But in the end, it was such a fun day, and that's what really matters.
I just hope everyone else had as much fun as us. 

Now we can't wait for the next meetup, which will be in Roermond because Wes's birthday is just around the corner. Yay! 💖


Como llevaron los neerlandeses el calor??? Es normal allá?
ReplyDeleteLa foto con los bootys jajajajjja
Nada bien hahaha yo soy del tipo que se queja todo el tiempo cuando hace frío. Aquí la gente se queda cuando hace calor. 😂😂😂 Pero nosotras chill. Gyaru que no ama el calor, no es gyaru 😝
DeleteQue fantasía una salida gyaru en la playa 🏖️ ame
ReplyDeleteAl final la pasamos increíble! Qué ilusión tener otra salida así.
DeleteViendo las fotos nadie pensaría todo el estrés que vivieron xD! Un sueño eso de hacer parapara en la calle en lo que esperan <3
ReplyDeleteThanks for another blog! I’m always excited to read about your adventures ✨🫶🏼🌹
ReplyDeleteThis looks so funnn! So many nostalgic vibes there, with you, Wes and Chris all together! Hope you all had the time of your lives!
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun! Can’t wait for the next Gyaru meeting. 💖✨
Delete