Hi gals! Reila here with a small random update. ♡
This year I decided I was going to take pictures of my nails every single month and collect them in my 2026 planner. So far, I’m doing pretty well! Can you imagine? I really thought I was going to abandon it after a few weeks. Haha.
But Wes got me a sticker printer as a present. 🥰 Now I can make a full spread with all my nail pictures to keep track of them. Then I thought… why not share them here too? ♡ So far I’m really happy with my nails.
January February
Can you guess when was my regular nailist on holidays?
I had to go to a random nail salon in the city center.
March April
In April I travelled back to Peru and my brother’s friend made my nails.
She told me: Just give me some references, I will do my magic!

May June
For my birthday I was finally able to go back to my old nailist. 💖✨
She’s been doing my nails since 2018!
All add-ons/rhinestones lasted till the very last day. She is such a genius.

They’re not as long as they used to be because I noticed I was breaking them a lot at work. 🥲💔 Hopefully I can take better care of them little by little and grow them back to the length I used to have. Wish me luck!







Mis favors son las de Abril!
ReplyDelete100%!!
Delete