7/25/26

Haul! ⋆˚꩜。 New Mercari gets and some thoughts

Hi gals! How are you doing? ♡ 
The summer here feels like it's already gone, but I'm still hoping we'll get a few more lekker warm days over the next week.

Last week my Mercari Japan order finally arrived, and I was so excited! Over the last couple of months I placed a few orders with things I wanted to wear this summer, mainly capris and accessories. So, of course, I went deep diving on Mercari to find the best deals. 


I really wish I could order more Himekaji pieces, but lately they're either really hard to find or just way too expensive. I've noticed this over the last year or so. Since gyaru has become really popular again, it feels like people in countries closer to Japan are buying up all the Himekaji and old-school girly pieces just to resell them, and it's so... I don't know, kind of unfair? 

These past few years I've seen tons of pieces being resold through Instagram accounts from the Philippines and Vietnam for ridiculously high prices, and ever since then it's become so much harder to find them on Mercari. What do you gals think about it? It's kind of heartbreaking to see people taking advantage of it, just like they did with d.i.a. items before. 

Luckily, I'm currently in my denim boom. I guess denim found a little place in my heart since I started working in fashion. So this time I was mostly hunting for denim pieces, especially low-rise ones. I know they're probably not going to sit that low on me since I'm a short girly with a short torso, so everything naturally ends up looking a little higher. But that's okay! At this point, after trying on so many different fits at work, I really wanted to experiment a little.

Let's start!



First of all, I got this d.i.a. denim dress! 💖 Can we talk about how cute this is? I casually found it on the d.i.a. online shop while it was on sale, and I didn't even think twice—I just bought it. Now I'm actually thinking about getting the two-piece vest and flare jeans set as well. They've got new sales going on! 🛍

Then I picked up a few random things, some I needed... and some I definitely didn't. I wanted to get some new liners for my namidabukuro. I've been wanting to make it look a little nicer and smoother for my everyday makeup. And oops! I spotted this cute Alba Rosa bag and just had to get it. For only 300 yen, I figured I could use it to carry my wet bikini after the beach, so why not? 😏


Now, onto the jeans! My main focus was finding capri jeans. I've seen a few around lately, but none of them were really my style, so I thought I'd have better luck looking for vintage Alba Rosa or Liz Lisa Doll instead. I couldn't really tell how long or short they were from the photos alone, so that's why I ordered multiple pairs. Hihi. 

First up are the Liz Lisa Doll ones. They're more like long shorts that sit just above the knee, so I think I'll wear them rolled up to make them look a little more fitted.

Actually, I'm really surprised by the quality of all the denim I got. You can definitely tell the difference between older pieces and current productions (cough cough d.i.a.), which use way more polyester nowadays. My reco? Go for jeans with at least 95% cotton! My favorite combo is 99% cotton and 1% elastane. 🤓

Second are these Alba Rosa ones. They're the 100% cotton proper capris I was looking for, but you can tell the pattern was printed on top of the fabric, and I don't think they've been worn in a really long time because they're super stiff now. I'll just have to wear them a few times until they soften up.


Then I found these Liz Lisa pants. Once I tried them on, I realized they're actually cropped bootcut pants, which is really cute! And what are the odds? I had just tried on the same fit at work a couple of days earlier, but those jeans were way too long for me. The Liz Lisa ones, though? Chef's kiss. 😚 They hit right in the middle of my calves.

And finally, these Tralala! I thought they were capris, but they actually turned out to be full-length straight pants. Honestly, I think they're the most unique pair I got this time. The bleached wash is cute as hell, they're printed and embroidered all over, front and back, and the craftsmanship as a whole is immaculate.

I seriously can't believe all of these jeans were under €15 each. Let's say around €20 at most, including shipping and customs. My little heart feels so proud of these finds. Do you feel it too? I could seriously cry. I feel like such a denim nerd now lol.

But that's it for today! This blog ended up being a little longer than I expected, but I got too excited. What can I say? Till next time!

 Bonus 

Some codes I'm planning. Please good weather, come fast! 


1 comment:

  1. El top chulísimo y los primeros de liz liza a ver como los estilizas!! Creo que es interesante ir tomar cosas que la mayoría no verán como must have porque te libras de todos estos showss!!!

    ReplyDelete