6/23/26

Haul! ♡ New gets and building my digital wardrobe

Hi gals! 

As I mentioned in my coming-back post, lately I've been working on my wardrobe. Not sure if "new" is the right word, but I definitely needed a refresh (like… badly).

It was during the pandemic that I had my last big shopping spree, and since then I’ve just been getting things here and there. But my priorities were completely different back then: saving to move out, doing all the paperwork to move to the Netherlands with Wes, quitting my job… and on top of that I was knitting 24/7 (I swear I didn’t do anything else).

But now I’ve been living here in the Netherlands for a year already… can you imagine?? Time literally flew by so fast. I feel a bit more settled now, I understand the crazy weather a little better (kind of…), and it finally feels like the right moment to focus on my wardrobe again.

I’m also in full wedding prep mode right now, so I’ll be sharing more about that soon ♡ (excited but also stressed lol)

So… new gets! ☆彡


One thing I couldn’t really bring much of from Peru was shoes (they take SO much space) , so I decided to just start over here! Especially cute shoes for Himekaji or more casual Agejo looks ♡

I’ve been OBSESSED with those old-school polka dot styles from Tralala, but also the chunky, Lolita-ish platform Mary Janes (why are they so cute… seriously)  So of course… Aliexpress has been my best friend as usual. 

Red Platform Mary Janes (link)

Pink Polka Dot Wedge Sandals (link)

Transfer Student - Bow High Heels (link)

The last pair of heels was actually a birthday gift from Wes  I wanted a classic, 100% Agejo pair SO badly, and when I saw these I was like… okay this is it!

I found this brand “Transfer Student” on Taobao, but ordering from there is still such a pain for me because of the shopping service, shipping, taxes… it’s just too much (;_;) Luckily I found a reseller on Aliexpress with basically the same prices, so of course I had to get them ♡

I’m already planning the outfit I want to wear with these shoes (I got way too excited about it lol) I actually planned it in my Alta app (my digital wardrobe) but I’ll tell you more about that later… because I’m loving it.

Coach - Evelyn Shoulder bag in Loved Denim (link)
(And I also got the matching cardholder)

Okay but… I was NEVER really into bags before (like at all). A second-hand Liz Lisa tote or just a random shopper bag where I could throw all my stuff in was more than enough for me lol but then I started working as a content creator at Michael Kors… and I kind of lost myself a little   (at least I don't work there anymore hihi).

I’m still not really into luxury bags, BUT I’ve definitely started paying more attention to how a good-quality bag can completely pull an outfit together. You know what I mean?? (´・ω・`) Also I realized that pink, quilted textures and denim are 100% my thing. ♡ They match SO well with gyaru, especially if you’re into more girly and feminine looks.

Liz Lisa (Replica) 2 pieces set in black (link)

And finally, I got this replica from an Aliexpress store I’ve bought from before, and I actually really liked it! I’m just a bit sad because the summer heat is hitting HARD right now… it’s over 30°C every day  And don't get me wrong, I am a summer girly but I really wanted to wear this on a date… Sigh, at this point I don’t even want to wear clothes at all lol


And yep! That’s mostly it for gyaru! ♡

    

I’ve also been refreshing my skincare routine recently~ When I went to Peru, I visited a Korean beauty salon and did a full 2.5 hour treatment, and it made SUCH a difference in my skin. So now I really want to maintain that and build a more consistent day and night routine. So far I asked chatgpt all my questions and concerns, threw up all ingredientes and info and I got a really good routine. Wish me good luck now that my Stylevana order finally arrived. 

Bonus! ☆彡



As I mentioned before, there’s this app called Alta where I’ve been digitalizing my closet, creating outfits, and even planning what I wore in Peru so packing was easier ♡ I love that it creates an avatar of you (you upload your photos as reference), and from there you can literally “wear” your own clothes!!

It’s honestly the Clueless digital wardrobe dream… I’m OBSESSED (≧∀≦) ♡



5 comments:

  1. Using ALTA has been a lifesaver! I used it for my Vegas trip this year <3 Also, glad to see that your love for hime-esque styles has not disappeared <3
    PS: I might buy those wedges, I see they have them in my size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those wedges, they are so pretty! I think they will probably be more comfy on you than in me, because I have the smallest size so it feels really high, but in a bigger size the inclination won't be so bad. <3

      Delete
  2. Estoy luchando para no terminar con un Alta también...en plan no quiero...jajja una locura las plataformas lolita y el bolso COACH es muy bonito. A mi madre le regalé uno de GUESS hace unos años y la verdad es que aunque la marca no sea muy pallá, sí que hace una diferencia! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hay unos bolsos de denim de Guess super bonitos! También los he estado ojeando, la verdad que tienen algunos diseños que son super bonitos y en outlet vale totalmente la pena.

      Ps. Métete a Alta! Me ha estado ayudando harto a armar outfits y ver cómo usar mi ropa que tengo abandonada al fondo de mi closet XD

      Delete